- At least 5 years software development experience in an investment banking environment, or equivalent.
- Experience with multithreaded architectures and optimised UI\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s
- Ability to write unit tests within standard frameworks
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and adapt to a fast changing environment, with a strong interest in continuous improvement and delivery.
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc.
- Good understanding of relational databases with appropriate SQL knowledge
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing, inside and outside the team.
- Strong problem solving skills.
You must come from an investment banking/global markets background. The role will require a great deal of flexibility, and the split between Front End and serverside development will change daily/weekly as will the size of the team you will be working with. For the design of apps, you are likely to be working on your own. All development is done in a highly agile environment. The team has both C# and Java full stack developers in it, so exposure to Java is very good to have.
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business