Java low latency electronic trading Developer - FX Front Office Investment Bank
- Strong core Java development skills including experience with multi-threaded
- experience of high-performance/low latency development.
- Electronic trading platforms
- Front Office
- FX or Cash Equities experience
- Highly motivated to work directly with traders
- Strong communication skills
The following experience would be highly desirable:
- C++ or C#
FX eTrading provides services directly to the global Spot and Forward FX businesss. The role is is concerned with the development, support and release of solutions providing discreet functionality, driven by the global business. The systems are used globally with major server hubs in London, NY, Tokyo and Singapore. Based in London, this role involves working closely with trading, Front Office and research as part of a small team to develop and maintain low latency pricing and connectivity systems. The role is focused on our significant but incremental revamping programme to spot and forward pricing engines, as well as the continues introduction of latest low latency technology and architecture.
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business