C++ STL Developer - Front Office Repo Fixed Income Investment Bank
Excellent C++/Windows, STL SQL on a relational database
Previous Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in C++.
- Extensive experience with multithreaded development
- Extensive Experience with multi-process architectures
- Experience in working within an environment with high pressure on timeliness and quality of deliveries.
- A strong level of autonomy is required, as well as pro-activeness and curiosity.
Role: To develop and maintain software centered on trade capture and execution for the Front, Middle and Back Offices. As a developer, main responsibilities will be to design and develop new pieces of software or to enhance existing software to provide new functionality requested by the business or to correct bugs. Development is done on both client and Server Side architecture. For the majority of projects Business Analysts provide specifications for the developers to work with. However, we do encourage an analyst/programmer type role where the project and the individual are suitable.
Develop new enhancements as requested by the business (this could be from FO, MO or BO). Enhancements can be in the form of new financial products, new booking methods, improving functionality, reacting to audit points, regulatory requirements etc.
Maintenance - bug fixing, intra-day and overnight support.
Trade Workflow from Front Office to Middle Office.
Routing to Back Office systems.
Electronic Trade Capture - Tradeweb, Bloomberg, BrokerTec etc.
PnL and Risk.
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business