Business Analyst FX trading - FX Flow FX Options Investment Banking
Role is for a business analyst to work in the BA team on the bank's Front Office FX Options deal capture system
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst in an FX trading environment
- Strong understanding of FX deal flow from pricing to booking, risk management and Back Office
- Experience with working with in-house development teams
- Experience of working in agile methodology
- Experience with defect logging systems and defect testing and re-testing cycles.
- Basic SQL skills to query data and ability to manipulate data in Xcel.
Front to Back Deal Capture team, London based team providing services directly to the global FX Options business, which is part of the largest bank in the Euro zone by deposits. The team is concerned with the development, support and release of deal capture systems to the FX business. The systems are used globally with major server hubs in London, NY and Singapore
The overall FX business has over 100 traders in 5 centres, and is headquartered in London. Its management is committed to raising its level to a position within the top 5 of FX banks through investment in the business and technology.
- Produce/refine business requirements and functional specifications
- Define and produce testing plan and participate in user acceptance testing.
- Carry out functional, performance and regression tests
- Liaise with Development teams to ensure accurate functional coverage and validate test scenarios
- Ensure all appropriate tests are of high quality and accuracy
- Manage and escalate risks and issues
- Assist in defining automation testing procedures and automated tests packs
- Coordinate component releases in different environments
- Drive delivery of the functional requirement to satisfaction of business
- Provide third line functional support to production
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business