DevOps Engineer - Ansible Docker Cloudbees - Investment Bank
DevOps Engineer with Strong experience/Skills in building Iaas and PaaS. Strong Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible. Strong experience in Docker container and container management technology like Rancher. Strong experience in other tools like Bitbucket/Git (version control), Artifactory ( binary repository), SonarQube (code quality), Cloudbees Jenkins (for Continuous Integration) Good experience in the implementation of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment. You must have development experience in one of the modern programming/Scripting language like C#/Java/Python or web development. Good understanding of database concepts - both SQL and No-SQL. Ability to communicate and collaborate with various IT functions (Infra, Security, Middleware etc.) Experience of having worked in an agile scrum team. Experience of working with teams located across the globe. Exposure writing Unit test/automated test. Able to provide appropriate technical solutions to business related problems.
The primary objective of the role is to build central DevOps platform based on set of recommended tools.
The candidate is expected to be technically skilled in order to participate and contribute positively towards the delivery of the Devops platform.
Non-inclusive list of tasks:
- Builds components of the Devops PlatformImprove the existing services where there is an opportunity
- Cloudbees Jenkins set-up & configuration (Installation, security (RBAC),Master and Build agents, Plug-in's)
- SonarQube set-up & configuration (Installation, security, enforce quality gates, add new rules etc.)
- Expert level knowledge on Bitbucket, Artifactory, Ansible
- Being able to coach various teams to help them adapt and adopt the Devops mindset
- Building, Configuring and deploying Docker containers
- Liaising with Infrastructure, Architecture and IT Security teams to discuss and agree the architecture
- Writing code for automatio
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business