C++ Linux & Windows Developer - Front Office Infrastructure Investment Banking
C++ Linux /windows developer required to work in Front Office Fixed Income Quant team. This is a highly technical role, and the opportunity for someone to move into investment banking. Working in the quant team, closely with 1 other member to build quant libraries in C++ Linux and Windows C++, also using Scripting languages, particularly Python. Python would be desirable but not essential.
This is a Front Office role to work on ad hoc projects to improve and support the existing software development infrastructure of the Fixed Income pricing libraries.
- Improvement and support of existing software development/testing/release process to ensure standards are kept high, and code is delivered properly.
- Review and improvement of existing library architecture/interfaces to other systems
- Design and support of infrastructure to facilitate the cross platform development (Windows to Linux)
Skills & Qualifications
- Essential - Computer Science or other relevant numerical degree.
- Strong C/C++ Skills (Linux and Windows C++11) essential
- Good operating systems understanding for Linux and Windows platforms
- Knowledge of software quality management tools
- Experience in software testing
- C#, Python, Subversion, Teamcity - nice to have
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business