Experienced UI Developer - Someone who is happy to build UI's (This is not a designer role, already a design team in place)/This is a pure UI role. Develop re-usable UI components. Enterprise background - Someone from a large organisation required, with experience of Equity Derivatives, Credit or Rates experience. Experience of mentoring/up skilling team members/
Consultant will be expected to guide the team of developers in Mumbai. Agile methodology experience is required.
Skills and Experience
- Exposure to modern Front End technologies like ReactJS, VueJS, Typescript, ES6 will be an advantage
- HTML5, Angular, CSS, web frameworks, databases, Middleware, messaging
- Solid experience with HTML5, Angular, CSS building production services.
- DevOps frameworks including Docker, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Git etc.
- Experience of cloud space and control plane functions including design, development, testing and implementation.
- Experience of orchestration and provisioning to support IaaS, PaaS, SaaS service provisioning.
- Understanding of CSS pre-compilers like LESS, SAASParticipate in the agile full based project software development life cycle including technical analysis, documentation, development, testing and code reviews
The role is to design and develop re-usable UI components, while proposing UI best practises and guidelines. Build robust and fast a pipeline using UI build and package tools like npm, gulp, grunt, webpack. Collaborate with the production support team for release and maintenance of the applications. Work closely with the other developers and solution architects in determining and following best development and architecture practice. Propose and provide feedback from experience/knowledge on web architecture, design and technology choices. Mentor less experienced developers through pair programming and code review. Fully participate in requirement and design meetings for new functionality.
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business