Experienced UI Developer - Someone who is happy to build UI's (This is not a designer role, already a design team in place)/This is a pure UI role. Develop re-usable UI components. Enterprise background - Someone from a large organisation required. Experience of mentoring/up skilling team members/
Consultant will be expected to guide the team of developers in Mumbai. Agile methodology experience is a plus
Skills and Experience
- Exposure to modern Front End technologies like ReactJS, VueJS, Typescript, ES6 will be an advantage
- HTML5, Angular, CSS, web frameworks, databases, Middleware, messaging
- Solid experience with HTML5, Angular, CSS building production services.
- DevOps frameworks including Docker, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Git etc.
- Experience of cloud space and control plane functions including design, development, testing and implementation.
- Experience of orchestration and provisioning to support IaaS, PaaS, SaaS service provisioning
- Experience working with cross-functional and distributed teams
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc.
- Experience in project and/or agile planning of project and development deliverables
- Design and develop re-usable UI components
- Propose UI best practises and guidelines
- Build robust and fast a pipeline using UI build and package tools like npm, gulp, grunt, webpack
- Understanding of CSS pre-compilers like LESS, SAASParticipate in the agile full based project software development life cycle including technical analysis, documentation, development, testing and code reviews
- Collaborate with the production support team for release and maintenance of the applications
- Work closely with the other developers and solution architects in determining and following best development and architecture practice
- Propose and provide feedback from experience/knowledge on web architecture, design and technology choices
- Participate actively in collaborative team meetings
- Maintain and further improve the quality of deliveries and secure iterations
- Continuously improve the methods used
- Mentor less experienced developers through pair programming and code review
- Fully participate in requirement and design meetings for new functionality.
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business