C++ Linux FX Developer x 2 - Investment Bank
- C++ development skills, knowledge of Linux (including development/debugging, Scripting, and networking)
- Investment banking experience. Experience in supporting a trading platform in a live production environment
- Python. Experience in low-latency development under Linux. Unit testing
FX Front Office team provide support and development for automated trading applications. The focus of the role is on versatility and adaptability. A key requirement is the high level of responsiveness to production.
- Work with traders/research on the requirements and development of new features/applications
- Maintain and enhance existing applications
- Work on optimising existing applications and ensuring scalability
- Analyse production data and develop analysis tools
- Ensure trading systems are up and running at all times
- Manage the configuration of applications and infrastructure
- Develop tools that help ensure systems are reliable and efficient
- Liaise with network, systems, DMA
2 roles, one paying £500- £600 per day, 2nd paying £650 - £750 per day, depending on level of experience!
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business