Collateral Management Business Analyst â€“ Trade Lifecycle Interest rate derivatives FX Options
Business Analyst is required with significant/recent, middle/back office experience within collateral management - middle/back office - in an Investment banking environment; delivering value on large projects.
Business knowledge: A strong appreciation of Middle/Back Office functions including
- Trade lifecycle
- Settlement processes
- Product knowledge : Interest rates derivatives, Credit Derivatives, Options, Fx options (Knowledge is required more in how these products might be represented in a Front Office, Back office system)
Required Business Analysis skills in IT system design
- Collateral and or FX Options
- IT system design and testing : Interfaces between systems (FO feeding Back offices, Back offices feeding settlement and Collateral systems, Collateral systems feeding external systems such as Trioptima, Acadiasoft, Clearing houses â€¦)
- Good understanding of data flowing between systems throughout the trade life cycle
BA requirement is within Collateral IT which is structured into Project Streams covering:
- Client Clearing
- Bilateral Margining (covering both OTC & Repo)
- Third Party Collateral Management
Exposure to Collateral Margining processes is a nice to have but experience should be recent.
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business